My Current State of Mind:
Construction is a 3D industry (Dirty, Demanding, Dangerous), that's why there are less interest in that Industry, Shit, edwin got a burglar mouse, Hmmm hungry now, what should I eat? Kigatsuitenai.. kimi wa mada... (japanese song)... Oh shit, I'm just at lecture six.. Duh, let me check the past year paper to find the effective way of studying and what to be expected from the test... Hmm.. dammit, they are playing dota.. Ouch, Man Utd won, Thomas must be really disappointed.. Wonder did the rest tease thomas? hahaha.. Amai.. Amaiaiaiaiiii.. Boku no Koibito.. (Another Japanese song).. Oh I think he's gonna give one free question which you can do without reading the notes, just have to crap.. Swiss, Marble, white cheddar? White cheddar will guarantee your catch to be better, only less chance.. Maybe I should use target base.. With the different culture of Industry, functions and regions, mutual respect and understanding needs to be developed in order to reach an agreement among all parties, discourage stereotyping among different cultures and.. Hell yeah, Just fought 3 v 5 with AIs and my drow ranger got a clean sheet and 30sth kills!! Why can't it be that way when I match with real guys.. Oh no, forgot to submit my temperature reading.. Tsk, maybe I'll design the banner after my papers are finished; I wonder whether the freshmen would like to join again for the Dimsum Buffet? Yum cha or Zhou's kitchen? Shit, teddy is 6% above me now!! Thanks to the unworking bot and king's reward. Oh, great, I'll surely be able to met her at my last paper.. Probably that would be the last time for this semester. Errm.. Wtf Am I doing.. Oh, The Quality, Environment and Safety Management system, raised productivity for at least 6-10% or more, only incurring 1-5% extra cost.. Did anyone look for me in facebook? No? Okay.. Gyah... how to study for materials.. Maybe tomorrow after my Quality paper.. Dunno whether, got enough time or not.. Hmm what Anime should I watch during the hols? Mamoritaaaiiii... Tadaaa Mitsuketa.. sono egaoo.. (another japanese song)...Wow, I have a lot going on in my mine.. Hmm, with music cannot study well.. Darn.. All open book but these two last papers are closed book.. But I'm not so good in memorizing.. HORN!! FASTER HORN!!... Tsk, no mouse again, sianz.. Okay I'm going to post this and continue.. grr.. Baaiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1 comment:
n1
Post a Comment