the first mf is so near and I feel that I've done nothing.. Almost nothing significant for the preparation for NUSSU CBLC's booth for Matric Fair.
Meanwhile, I've been doing some RA duties and been participating in the Indonesian orientation at least until on last Saturday and I've been getting new names and faces inside of my head. I feel that the social me has been craving for interactions and chances of getting new friends and it does feel exciting to get myself talking to new people, getting myself to be extroverted again, join outings, meanwhile, at the other grip of my hand, a great deal amount of work name themselves as my responsibilities to be settled by me.
So concerning these two things, I've not been enjoying interactions since I'm shadowed with thoughts regarding works to be done and when I'm doing my work, I still find myself as a loner and always tells myself to go, hang out with people.
I still have more similarly contradictory thoughts like that. Will keep that for later
1 comment:
yea..
shadows everywhere.
it's sickening, trying to split times.. haha.
tell me when u can find a way to kage bunshin >_<
Post a Comment