Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

lalala~

It baffles me though,
On how much I am still happy about a half-song-simple-small-steps.
Probably that just shows how superficial of a person I actually am.

Or I am just happee becase those two times were the first and second time I actually asked a girl for a dance?

But I am getting more confident that I will get a gf later than everyone else since I don't even understand myself anymore (and how would any girl?)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Aditya said...

2 entries after DnD?

haha....who rejected and accepted u?

William said...

I was so happy I couldn't sleep.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.