There was once this person who introduced to me this term "selective hearing" and how he told me that I am prejudiced and hear selectively.
I have kept that as a feedback in mind and I always pursue the way for a better me.
But who would have guessed that up to this time, this particular guy, hopefully still a dear friend of ours, implicitly teaches us something from his relatively long term disappearance.
Selective response
Who would have thought that he is the one who will act so against us?
There is insistence that there might be a reason behind this, an unsatisfyingly inexplicable one:
He's just being him.
But we can't simply just accept that can't we? I don't know anymore, part of me secretly hopes that one day he will be frequenting our rare gatherings again. All of those ideals he gave us and most of those he sat away from them.
1 comment:
jgn emo gt donk say..wkkkk
Post a Comment