Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Feeling down

I really highly suspect that I may have suffered from depression.

It was supposed to be a happy night: Michael Learns to Rock concert at Star Theatre, with Christina accompanying me.

The performance started with a new song which we didn't really know, then one or two songs that we obviously knew, and they proceed with playing just one song which we didnt know again, maybe just to promote their newest creation.

It sounded sentimental just like a few of MLTR's usual style, but suddenly I was tearing and weeping and I was listening to it for the first time. I thought it would have stopped after the song had ended. Another new song started playing and I tried hard just to relax and enjoy it and it felt like I couldn't control the flow from the tear duct for almost the whole extent of the song. My glasses were foggy, I didn't bring any tissue paper to wipe my cheeks and I struggled to keep quiet while weeping.

I think Chris noticed something was wrong but it was dark so I'm not sure whether she really noticed or not and she then proceeded to ask me what happened. I briefly mentioned "sorry.. too emo" in a soft tone.

Fortunately, after that things got better after MLTR started playing songs which were familiar to us and we were singing along the lyrics and ended with a very positive and cheerful note.

I still couldn't understand, even though those two songs sounded like a sad song it's not the type that it was so good that I would move into tears. It was more like I was not in a very sound mental state and the mood was just so right to let go the pent-up feeling.

It's just not right to cry without a legit reason in a concert where there is a crowd, and some more beside a friend who came to have fun. There is definitely something wrong with me, something seems like broken.

"This too shall pass" is what Chris told me probably 2 months ago... Seems like it hasn't passed yet till to-date.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.