Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

A Cynthia K. first five dates

Date 1
7 September 2019 - 1PM - 6PM
First time meeting
Coffee at Homeground coffee roaster at Joo Chiat, as we both like coffee, and we both like it black. She likes bitter-tasting stuff.

Took grab to the Sports Hub for to the Japanese Summer Festival to watch Pikachu which in the end was only 5 minutes long. We ate takoyaki, donuts from Haritts (she wanted to try green tea flavour)
We sat at the spectators' seat which was a bit far from the small centre stage but leaned against each other while watching Pikachu and the other following shows.
We just chat and chat and left because she has another appointment.
Memorabilia: Entry Ticket

Date 2
9 September 2019 - 8.30 PM - 11:30PM
late because of meeting at HQ.. Boss also busy for big casting the following day.
One Piece Stampede 20th Anniversary Movie. Dinner was Mc Donald's fries which we snuck into the cinema. Tried to hold her hands during the movie but failed. Anyway, it was a lame movie, it would be lame to hold hands during that movie and it may be too early.

I was a bit shocked during parting time that she gave a friendly hug as I was unused to this. I was also very happy and slept with a big grin.
Memorabilia: Movie Ticket

Date 3
10 September 2019 - 10PM - 11.15PM
impromptu date because in the morning she cancels the preplanned date to watch Makoto Shinkai "Weathering with You" on Friday 13 September 2019.
I was even more surprised especially the hug from the previous day I thought everything was going well.

So I requested for an impromptu date with her and ate at Chao Chao Gyoza. I clarified to her that I was actually still looking forward to more dates with her. She responded that the feeling is mutual. I felt really happy to hear that. We set for a movie date for upcoming Sunday (12 September 2019).

Again, she gave me a hug before she left and I hugged back still a bit awkwardly (but better than the previous day) this time round. Have second thoughts about holding her hands too fast. I felt really happy too.
Memorabilia: Movie Ticket 1 pcs

Date 4
15 September 2019 - 6PM - 10PM
Meeting at Paya Lebar Quarter which is a new mall. At first, she was only planning to meet only until 8 to which I expressed that it was too short, but she said that was in consideration to me having to send Mom off to the airport the following morning.

after some chit chat at Starbucks Reserve we decided to watch "Hustler" (JLo, Constance Wu). Just like the previous movie session, during the movie, our upper arms were touching the entire time as we were leaning towards one another. Despite the advice from Mike not to, I desperately wanted to grab and hold her hand.

Halfway thru the movie, I noticed that she looked cold as she was switching between folding her arms and putting her hands in the below her thighs as if to warm it up. So I asked if she was feeling cold and she said yes. I proceeded to just move the armrest up and said "can I just.." she understood and place her hand on the seat and my left hand conveniently grabbed her right hand.

After the movie, we walked around and had Mom's Touch (Korean Fried Chicken), but when we were walking around holding hands, it feels a bit awkward due to the height difference. We left about close to 10PM and again I got a hug as a goodbye.
Memorabilia: Movie Ticket 2 pcs

Cancelled Date 5/and Pre-Date 5
20 September 2019, 12:45PM
Cynthia comes to Novena to pass me two slices of Chiffon cake from Surabaya that she got from her friend. It was just for five minutes but the fact she made her way from her work (well even though it wasn't that far) was just so sweet. So did the Chiffon cake (plain and mocha flavour). At this point, hugging before parting has become a norm.

This was after I had to cancel the date from the previous day (19 Sept 2019, or it's a special date of 19/9/19) but due to late meetings at work that I had to attend to, I regretfully canceled the date at about 7pm and left office close to 10pm. I made reservations at Blue Label Pizza for 8pm a few days before.

Date 5
21 September 2019, 12:45PM - 7PM
I was slightly late because I was looking for an envelope for the love letter that I planned to pass to her on 19 September. We had the thin dip-udon from Inaniwa Yosuke at Wisma Atria Japan food town.

Afterwards, on our way to look for some coffee we stopped by the Dark Gallery, where we chanced upon her friend, Michael, whom she knew from Seattle. This was the first time I talked to any of her friends whom was quite nice. She gave a Michael a quick hug before they part so I thought to myself it's just a friendly hug that she gave me in our Date 2. I shouldn't have reacted awkwardly but I guess it was cool.

When we finally grabbed our cold brews from Glyph, we met another friend of hers, Jaime. She said Jaime is damn rich and is a socialite. Jaime looked like a humble and friendly one.
So onto our main date which was to watch Ad Astra at her favourite hipster kind of cinema called the Projector (at it was indeed full of hipster and does have it's own kind of charm). We cuddled the entire movie and her head was against my shoulder most of the time. It was a long movie but was not bad, I thought it would have been a more emotional movie.
We didnt have dinner together as she had prior appointments. I passed her the love letter before she left.
Memorabilia: A love letter dated 19 September 2019 that she said she would treasure forever

Post Date 5
22 September 2019, 6.15PM - 8PM
We met at the F1 village as we both got the tickets. She had access to the Paddock Club while I had the ticket for Sky Suite thanks to Kamal. We did not have access to each other designated hangout places (i.e. the suite and the club), but we spent most of the time watching Hans Zimmer's performance. The performance could have been better if it was conducted indoor with a better accoustic room, but standing means I could cuddle with Cynthia most of the time which was nice.

Near the start of the F1 race, we parted at in front of Paddock Club, and took our first photo together. I do not fancy F1 that much, but I think this will be one our of sweet memories in the future.


This was the first time we took photos together

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.