Posted on April 12, 2007 on my Friendster Blog:
_____________________________________________
Held in my arms
she's always there when needed
I kiss her lip
she quenches my thrist
I am afraid of losing her
She was a replacement
for them who had been beside me
for them who I had lost
I don't want to lose her
Everywhere, I'd try to be with her
Even I look clumsy holding her
I'm not ashamed
I walk proudly with her
She's the one
the one i always need
I hope she will keep accompanying me
though the day will come
when we will be apart
I'll try to protect her
for her who has been meeting my needs
She's my nice nice
Tupperware water container
she's always there when needed
I kiss her lip
she quenches my thrist
I am afraid of losing her
She was a replacement
for them who had been beside me
for them who I had lost
I don't want to lose her
Everywhere, I'd try to be with her
Even I look clumsy holding her
I'm not ashamed
I walk proudly with her
She's the one
the one i always need
I hope she will keep accompanying me
though the day will come
when we will be apart
I'll try to protect her
for her who has been meeting my needs
She's my nice nice
Tupperware water container
No comments:
Post a Comment