Pages

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mission....... In our live?

As usual each year, end of year means I'm one year older again.. Time sure flies fast.. Yeah though some friends were humorously cynical about me getting seventeen, lol.. I've spent several months thinking about posting this thought..
Am I happy knowing the fact that I've spent another 365days of my lifespan, every seconds i waste for nothing, I even haven't found what I was born for, Why did God decided to create us, *for my atheist buddies, I would say: I haven't obtained any clue about why we have existed*
But at least i realized, that life is a huge question mark, Our mission here in this life is to find out what our mission in this life is.. to have the idea what we should accomplish. Is that why God blessed us with perfect features, far far away better compared with our other biological relatives, we have the ability to analyze, to seek solution, that is to think.. So, why haven't anyone found out why are we here, in this universe, existing in this dimension, living as entity, why? have you? tell me!! why? why not "there should have been nothing instead of ANYTHING that exists until this very moment?

Don't tell me "I live for God" or "I live because God fancies me to live?".. Why? Why had God formed Adam and Eve if they were truly our ancestors(which scientifically really is impossible)? Why weren't we told? the Answer?

Or did God really leave this poison to us? Something we call curiosity.. Something deadly, that really can drive you bananas, can cause to doing lunatic actions.. Or is it we indeed are not supposed to know?
When I wasn't this "old", Hmph, It was so nice, so carefree, I was not bearing any burden, I was not worried, I was eager to wait for tomorrow, I was..
Then this thought came, I learnt so much things like everybody did as a human, this question mark begin to grow big?

We've wasted so many moments, so much time, I believe everybody has ever come across this thought.. Every seconds we had just passed, Birthdays remind me of my lifespan walked and spent another 12 months..
Nevertheless, no matter how much time I've wasted, still couldn't figure out the answer..
Or the fact is that there is not any answer for this? Or we really are not supposed to know?
.......

4 comments:

YuVeN said...

Those things are indeed true. These kind of thoughts will become even more and more complicated as we grow older and older..But personally, i just keep reminding myself that not all questions are necessary to be answered. It makes life much simpler, hehe =P. In fact, when u r trying to find an answer for a particular question,even more questions will arise.

Well..This is LIFE, whether we like it or not. Curiosity will always go along that way, won't it? ^^

Anonymous said...

hi william, good u start to think abt ur life's goal when u r still 17. i didn't think of it when i was ur age. fortunately, i m not too late like many others who die without knowing meaning of life. anyway, since u mention God several times, do u really believe in God? what do u think of God? creator or created? only one or there are many? kind or evil or uncertain? i think it's important question. think abt God before think abt human, right?

Anonymous said...

That's the very question going around my head for more than two year, one of the reason that I chose my atheism. Luckily I've found someone to share about it, although it's still means nothing. It's you. You had ever read my bulletin about this things, but you mention our idea in a very good way. Yes. I agree with you, Why should we be here? Hahaha. Anyway, there is too many questions that unable to be answered. I have chosen to ignore all that stupid question and start to make my life valuable and meaningful. Not only for myself, but also to everybody. That's one thing taht make me chose this faculty. You can too!

Anonymous said...

waa... nice entry it is. deep thought huh?? hehe. humm... to me.. life.. umm.. actually i'm not really a deep thinker, just living my life with one main purpose.. and e purpose is to live happily. that makes life much simpler. hehe..

then.. God.. why i believe? i believe in Him because of a hell lot of reasons, and one of the most significant reason is.. since i feel happy, calm *and many others* to have faith in Him. and i think, that's why a lot of ppl say that their mission is to live for God. indeed.. i believe they enjoyed it soo much *to live for God*

waa... ckck. nvr give a quite deep b4 *deep 4 me at least.. haha*

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.