Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Personality test from aditzz

DisorderRating
Paranoid:High
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:High
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Moderate
Histrionic:High
Narcissistic:High
Avoidant:High
Dependent:Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --

4 comments:

Aditzz said...

this guy is messed up liao...

instrumentaList said...

gg nong. gee gee gee gee!

William said...

tenang2.. kalo winong melakukan tindakan kriminal, winong bs pake mentally ill defense hahahah!
tapi kalo defense menang masuk RSJ!!! wakakakak

William said...

translate: so if I've committed any criminal actions, I can use the defense of mental illness! lolz...
But if the defense prevails, I would be imported to asylum haha

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.