Well, it appears that, surely I always take some time if I were to defecate at the toilet. That's why I was a bit surprised knowing that Mike got that price from Tata Trivia quiz about the toilet that opens the door and closes the the closet automatically after 15 minutes (in France is it?): What if others take more than 15 minutes?
Well, again, surely when in rush, 3-5 minutes will do the trick, yeah, I'm talking about the period spent to finish your "business", but then the fact that I said that I was surprised does imply that I do spend more than 15 minutes at times. After just taking more than 15 minutes to do so just now, I finally realized what was wrong with me.
I hardly eat fruit, and sometimes, there's the period, near to the end of the process which puts you in the indecisive state. Sometimes you wonder whether it's done, or there's still something inside your colon or rectum that is pushing its way out from you an*s. However, that might not be the case actually. Apparently, after reaching towards that indecisive state, my mind tend to wander off to weird thoughts like: do I really like this girl or any girls would do for me; how have I been acting at work or at school; will I be able to I contribute to this and that commitments; Is my path, my course of study, my direction of life is really this way?; Should I draw a manga; How should I write my blog today?.
And after this long thought I finally realized I sure did take my time, and I back to the indecisive an*s state again.
If I decided to continue the battle to excrete everything then without me realizing it, my thoughts would wander again and I would take even longer. Well, of course, even longer case is when you have some diarrhea and the time spent was more to enjoy the pain, the tire of being dehydrated from your poop, leaving you even no energy to think of nothing but to get out a.s.ap.
And too bad, these thoughts roaming wherever about, has become a habit. I'm not sure whether to call that habit a good one or bad one. This made me reminisce about my previous tutor who told me that, ideas could came best when you are taking your time at the toilet so best is if you bring your hardest math problem there, and *pop* you may find the solution.
All I could think about are even more problems...
6 comments:
haha. for me, if i have to be inside for more than 5mins, then it's confirmed a hard one...then must concentrate on the business itself rather than thinking of other things =p
don't forget to look at the picture in the 'use less toilet paper = prevent choke' poster =)
for me no ponder one.
if the book/mags/newspaper is finished within 15 mins, then 15 mins are max that I'll be at the toilet...
...of course, I am really having a hard time there ;p
input = spicy fried rice n french fries
output = chilli's seeds
better revice my previous phrase. ted, u got to add except after the comma and bfore the I.
dhit.. revice?
for me it would definitely be the hiroshima nagasaki method.. u come u bomb u flush... that's it! so if it took me more than 2 minutes in the toilet, surely i have been eating something wrong the day before...
Post a Comment