Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

what is it like

To know what someone else is thinking?

If in this world, a person could listen to what someone else is thinking in his subconscious realm where more people refer as "heart", probably, this world would have been mundanely chaotic. Is correct to assume so or I'm just a freak myself?

I'm sure if any person could listen to what I'm thinking beyond my conscious control, I would have been dead
few thousand times.

No matter how much you are filled with fun, laughter, peace, knowledge, motivation, all positive attitudes and all, there are still times where all kinds of bad thoughts and/or the thing that all sinners' can only ever think of: envy, pride, anger, etc. will just appear there, corrupting my mind, challenging my faith (yeah, as if I had one) and trust and spoils whatever good image i have towards a particular person, or people in general.

I think I grew, with all this wicked thought: if the freak's me, thanks to myself, but if it's from the environment, thanks to everyone, from an innocent little boy, to an awful little hypocrite.
I hate myself for being a hypocrite: But most probably, it's best that I stay the way I am now, because that's what I think all people are: hypocrites; and for this time yes, I shall be blatantly frank.

For the very least though, at least I admitted that I am a hypocrite.

1 comment:

instrumentaList said...

oh hell, hypos are we.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.