Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

days

These days somehow I just feel so tired after a day in which I might not have accomplished nothing.
True maybe, because of the "very strategic" location of our unit, I have to walk more during the day and all.
Before even 12am at night, I will just lie around my bed, feeling very sleepy, telling myself that I'll just lie around for 5 minutes then wash up and sleep.

well, that sounded familiar? lie around, 5 minutes, Yes, I fell asleep.
It's so tiring that I don't have to imagine happy thoughts (normally think about pretty girls will do, lol) anymore before falling asleep.

It's not much of a problem actually but yeah, I haven't even started working. Working life? I can't wait to just get over with it.

So how? Friends, I shall remind to the "E" word and Thomas is now pretty hyped up.
You know, jobless and all... haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"imagine happy thoughts" sounds dirty..lol

About the E word, should start a blog or fb page or discussion forum to jot down, develops, and tackles ideas and issues related. Maybe can be used also to share ideas, inspire with success stories, learn from others' failures, and broaden perspective with examples from around the world.

William said...

Good idea

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.