Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Career and Job

Lots of people define career as something that you want to do rather than you need to do and job as the other way round.
I'm sure my definition is not new but I shall define it this way
career is the prospect visible from your job
job is just a job
Will I make this job as a career? I'm still burning for the "E" word haha

2 comments:

Aditya said...

get over 3-4months then tell me whether ur job is really a career u want.

William said...

3-4 months are still early, I think I will need the whole year! hahaha!

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.