So whatever good or bad deeds done will result in good or bad occurences to us.
Can I like apply for 'loan' of good occurences first then I will top up with good deeds later? I'll even chip in interest. Because bad occurences hinder me to do good deeds right?
Simple philosophy believed with faith by millions. I want to believe that it exists but I can't help but keep thinking that it's just so that everyone expecting (but probably with fingers crossed) to enjoy good fruit instead of bad ones by planting good seeds of deeds.
I can help but think that, (and the belief of reincarnation, and previous life deeds affects on what circumstances you were going to be born in, this life) are also to justify how unfair that some people are born with silver spoon whilst some will have to carry on carrying their parents' burden. Since there's no way to verify that you have lived in other life before your current one anyways.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
1 comment:
"I can't help but keep thinking that it's just so that everyone expecting (but probably with fingers crossed) to enjoy good fruit instead of bad ones by planting good seeds of deeds" - there you go
Post a Comment