Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

lost keys

I lost my keys

Quite irritated since I one of those keys belongs to my auntie's place. I persisted to look for the keys and spend more than one hour reorganizing my stuff at the office and searching around the office floor when I realized that i've lost them as I was about to make a move.

Feeling unsatisfied, I went to the place where I bought my on-sale-chocolate after lunch and asked the salespersons. I'm actually quite glad that the one I personally talked to in the after, still recognized me in the eve. But my luck was not good enough to find the keys.

Again, still feeling unsatisfied, I searched at the indoor food court where I had my lunch and felt that I had to ask the aunties who clean the tables. Although, they are from different shifts and didnt have any idea about any keys left behind before their shift, I actually felt heartened to find that they are actually a bunch of nice people behind their seemingly-angry-all-the-time kind of face.

My keys are still missing, and I am still unhappy of me losing the keys just like that, but pouting and grunting yield nothing.

The very least is I tried my best looking for it. Crossing fingers, hoping that the office boy might find something after I asked him to inform me if they do find something after their usual after-office-cleaning
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.