Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

New Year Post!!!


Travelling is of course less-stressful than working, but it's much more tiring. (unless your work is not desk-bound). Albeit the festivities mood, December wasn't a very exciting kind of X'mas and New Year month for me.

1st week of Dec: Still a lot of adding up to the collections for my x'mas tree (always come back at 11pm-12am every day).

2nd weekend of Dec 2011. 9-11 Dec (Fri - Sun): Trip back to Medan to celebrate parents' Silver Anniversary. Practically a lot of eating, and a day for studio photoshooting.

12-15 Dec (Mon - Thu): Work, constant insinuating from one of my supervisor because she had to attend a big meeting without me due to the coming Korean Trip which I had informed her since 3 months prior to the trip and obtained approval from boss since 1 month before.

3rd to 4th weekend of Dec 2011. 16-23 Dec (Fri - the Next Sat): Trip to Korea. Basically a lot of waking up early, travellings to places, change hotels every 1 or 2 days.

Public + Company Hols Dec 2011.  24-25-26 Dec (Sat - Mon) Parents and Sisters come to visit. Basically a lot of travelling around Singapore + a day in USS.

27-30 Dec (Tue - Fri half day) Work: Constant complaint for my absence and working on things given to me when I was away that have short deadlines.

5th Weekend of Dec 2011. 30 Dec-2Jan (Fri halfday to Tue Morning): Trip to M'sia (KL and Genting) for New Year Celebration. Basically also a lot of travelling here and there.

Company Hols Jan 2012. 2-3 Jan (Mon-Tue): With my backpack from KL trip, Visited My uncle's family at Hospital and accompanied them for 2 days. My Uncle was admitted to ICU on 1st Jan.


Basically for the Month of December there was almost no quiet day where I can just rest and do my own things. There are some examples of the outstanding stuffs to be done due to the above hectic-ness (not sorted based on priority, especially stuff related to hobbies.):

1. Unwatched animes: You know I follow 5-6 animes every quarter (i.e. 5-6 episodes every weeks right after their broadcast in japanese TVs), no time to watch few titles. Only updated for the "priority titles". 1 episode is 20-25 minutes, 5-6 episodes every week is just around 2 hours/week

2. Unfinished laundry: Dried aundries scattered around my room untidied. I can't stand the mess but I am just too tired to tidy up 2 weeks worth of laundry left since late November + yesterday. Almost didn't do laundry in December

3. Work-in-progress in delay: The Gundam I had bought two months ago, I have 4-5 boxes to assemble and not even one is finished yet.

4. Picture upload: You know how tedious it is to select within 969 pictures to upload and probably from the potential 100-200 pictures I will still need to fix at least 40-50% of the fix because I can't fix the scratch or clean the dirt which is on the internal lens of my good olde' camera.

5. Drawing: I also plan to get back to the hobby and probably post some more silly stuff to the comic blog but, there's just not enough time.

6. I also plan to learn air brushing my gundam

7. I also plan to span substantial amount of time to photoshop and fit 140++ photos of xmas trees into a picture.

8. I also plan to take pictures of CNY decorations but not as extensive as the xmas trees.

9. I also need to shop to replace my shoes which now have hole in one of the pair, buy new cloth and CNY snacks.

10. I havent learnt to play any fingerstlye songs yet in my guitar.

11. Oh yah. And I want to sleep like 10 hours just for a day or two this month please...

12. I didn't even want to mention about exercising to lose the 2-3 kg I gained in December due to excessive consumptions at the trips
etc.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.