Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

3-monthsary

Today, 18 July 2014, 3 months have passed from the Good Friday of 2014.

Re-collecting back 3 months ago, it was at the outdoor lobby at Yusof Ishak House, NUS with all those round coffee tables and sufficiently comfortable couch, that she suddenly brought back up the topic about my previous persistent request to make her my girlfriend. I had always mentioned that it was an open offer so she could bring it up when she feels like it then we would be officially in a relationship.

So she did. Be it after 2 months of dating, or after a particularly good atmosphere after a tiring day of trekking at MacRitchie Reservoir, she finally agreed for us to go steady.

I wasn’t overly exhilarated anyways because I have been waiting and because I could foresee that being in relationship wouldn’t be that much different from thereon because that simply means that we would just be going on more dates. But, I was still quite happy that we end up in a relationship because I can be less paranoid about her two (or more) timing me.

I have never been in an actual relationship before this one but yeah I guess some disagreement sometimes is part and parcel of a normal relationship, apart from the happy times of course. It has been 3 months today: if it’s common job, it would be the last day of your probation period (Of course we didn’t have such agreement in the relationship), nevertheless, let’s cross fingers and see how far both of us can go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mhh... Long time never been here... Keep writing yo!

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.