Pages

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

As usual, no mood to study.. It was General Biology exam, before the day, I suddenly recalled of the chinese god of war/brotherhoodness, the famous general from the Romance of Three Kingdoms. Well then I search for some of his drawn images because they look so cool until i encountered some chinese opera mask images..

*taadaa!!! NEW INSPIRATION* Ingnoring what will happen tomorrow I spent 1 hour of browsing and downloading thru 126 images of the masks and 5 hours to do some photoshopping to my own face(yea this narcissistic action again *puke out*) ignoring the next day's Biology exam (Oh eM Gee I'm so dead)







this is my original pict





there it is, my work.. please comment.. I'm delighted of this one, took me quite a time for the details of the masking.. hahaha

1 comment:

bee said...

The original pic is really "indon"!!

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.