WOW, exams are here..
Everybody has been preparing hard..
Woah, everytime i see people alighting from the bus at early morning at the library i feel depressed.. "man, those people are insane.. How can they be so hardworking?"
Well, I really feel bad.. I know I should have done the same thing as what they do but eh....
Yeah well.. eh... ehehehehe.. Being slacked is already my nature..
People kept telling me "Hey, start studying man! or you'll end up regretting your own action" *(which is doing things lazy things like playing games or browsing the net or anything instead of studying)* ..
"Yeah, I know", sometimes I bear this in mind, trying to gather some determination to do some mugging which is what I am supposed to do.. I can start reading few pages of materials going to be tested.. It's okay.. But.. as time goes on(maybe 3-4 minutes after starting reading, yeah, my head feels like getting heavier to be supported by the neck and my eyelids start to close.. eit.. now the conciousness will start to decrease as much as half then following the quadratic sequence per minute untill yeah, my head reaches the table on top of my hands, and I'm in state of which people commonly call "asleep"...
"WOAH I fell asleep, sh*t[censored for the sake of goodness =p] i shouldn't be like this" then I gather up some energy to carry on.. "Oh Well, I better play some game for awhile to collect some consciousness"..
..
..
..
..
"Yep, I'm gain it back now.. I'm really awake now.. Let me play a little bit longer, half an hour wont affect much.." Time walks on and OMG.. I spend two to four hours playing game.. how can I stay awake in front of games while not in front of my reading material??? "study, study, stop playing, now!!" I scold myself..
..study..
..study..
..studiyyy..
..stu..di.. ..
..sssss..zz...
zzzzzzzzzzzzz..
..
OOps, yeah, you guessed it right.. I'LL FALL ASLEEP AGAIN...
..
..
What's wrong with me? Where's my spirit!?!?
Everytime, I always worry about my exam, But everytime i want to start studying i wont have the spirit to do so.. Maybe my determination is not sufficient..
Yep.. I need u guys to wish me MIRACLE for my exam(because luck wont be enough for me)... Thus, I also wanna wish you all best lucks for your examinations.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment