Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Get over

Oh well, William, get over it now.. swim up and don't let your feelings drown you anymore.

The youtube video was cool... first time seeing her on video haha.. I was trying to get over her but why do you gave me that link?? Why Dit?
..And Ted, "the more you know?"
hahaha..
And just now Sum was like "I just saw her today! She was so beautiful! You have made a good choice"
"Oh I was just joking, nong, I never saw her."
All always prevented me to think about her again..

__________________________________
Just as I was getting over all of my stupidity
__________________________________

slowly she will disappear from my mind, I'm sure.. That someday? That day will never come... Changed my mind..
And so will William inside her, only as someone she had known;
She was online once again. Not a delightful chat; and if I were her, I would know that I was thinking something like "Hey bro, cut it out already; stop bugging me; I'm not interested in you, not a bit".


Forget it.. How have I wasted another year thinking of someone I can't reach.. I never see her anymore and hopefully won't see her again anymore...
Not worth it..
Though it will take some time


Please give me the chance to delete her out of this head and let me start anew

Someone: "wow, you are a sentimental fellow :) " ; Yes, I'll take that as a compliment.
But that means William is just a weak and stupid guy.



Random Shouts:
___________________________________________________________
To Mech Eng having their finals today: Mechanical Design! All the best, men!!
=============
It was design module last semester that I managed to open the class roster and see the name-list... Pfff.....
___________________________________________________________
I'll apply for internship!!
___________________________________________________________
I'll change this blog's layout!!!
___________________________________________________________
I'll put this blog's address on my Windows Messenger nickname so my Yahoo! Messenger friends can see the link. I don't care anymore.
___________________________________________________________
I'll start preparing for finals (if I'm in mood, currently I'm not)
.
.
.
.
.


Thank you for giving me a chance to adore you this whole year. I shall now attempt to cease my empty dreams..
Those were beautiful and they will always be: beautiful and I suppose, dreams

9 comments:

Aditzz said...

I showed u the video coz....I want to keep u trapped in the circle of love. haha...I bluffed man. It's just I rarely see her to be pretty and in that vid, she happens to be quite nice (with a superb accent sum more!). So I just...felt the urge to show u.

Woah, u dare to show her the blog alr? Dude, that wud mean u get over her alr!

Oh, and listen to Nelly - over and over again. Nice :)

.w_womanz. said...

hey, just dropping by actually and found this interesting post =)

btw it's not a waste of time liking someone... seriously u tot a year has been a waste of time? mine worse... in the past(of course not now), i spent 3 years liking the same guy who kept on playing with my feelings... and did the same thing like you i guess... kept on calling him on msn, bugging him... and i didn't yet give up although he showed the "i'm not interested" sign XD

perhaps, you can learn a lot of lessons from here... by liking her, you've learned patience. you've learned perseverance, persistence to go after her. you learn how to think about someone, care about someone when the someone doesn't even notice your existence perhaps! it's always amazing if we got the opportunities to love someone... so in the future, when you get the chance to be loved, you'll appreciate it even more... you don't take your future girlfriend for granted (as you know how hard to love someone when the feeling isn't reciprocated) =p so it's a wonderful thing to be loved... trust me on this one! =)

don't force yourself to forget her... it will be even more difficult if you keep thinking of how to forget her... so let it flow... and along the way you'll find someone right for you =)

good luck bro! =)

Anonymous said...

if u really loved her, u wont complain..even if it is a one-sided love..

William said...

what the hell??? Who used my name?

Aditzz said...

I think I know just one person who might do that nong.

but I agree, love should be reciprocative; kalo one-side, namanya bertepuk sebelah tangan...-_-

instrumentaList said...

okay. next.
nana masi ada harapan nonk.. si adhit kynya stengah" tuh..
hm. you might want to reconsider publicizing. even if you would...if i were you, i would only do it after i admit to her. well.

Anonymous said...

loe mo mencintai cewek itu atau mo punya pacar dit?make up ur mind first!

Aditzz said...

haha, do, dah2 mending kita kurangin teasing nana liddis.

oh, to luimenta ke2. gw mo mencintai cewe dan punya pacar la.

instrumentaList said...

hh...
ok, agree agree *wink*

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.