Wtf is wrong with me..
First 3 weeks, I wake up and attend almost all lectures and tutorials. My classes mostly starts from 10am and I always make it to the lecture, although few minutes late, but I would still be there.
When I thought I got a hang of sleeping and waking up early, on a Sunday night of starting of week four, some of my friends played Winning Eleven inside my room and didn't let me sleep until 5-6am in the morning and as the result for the whole week, my sleeping cycle is spoilt and I start to skip classes (except tutorials) again!!!
This week, 5th week, because of the low attendance for frisbee Night, I was required to play along with the residents. The game was fun but at the same time, super tiring (can ask thomas or tjokro if you don't believe that it's tiring) and in fact I had a morning class on the day after!
I woke up in 12 sth which made me skip two lectures!
At the night of that day was PINUS (indon society in NUS) dinner and dance and we went back late as well. After doing our portion of lab report with teddy, I overslept in the lounge, woke up at 5am sth and went back again to sleep. Woke up at 10sth which made me reluctant to go to the lecture and yup, skipped again. Despite the fact that I would have gotten a chance to see her in the lecture
DAaaarrrrnnn
2 comments:
diaaaaaa sperti apa yg kuimpikannn....kunantikannn.....
makanya hari minggu jam 4-5an ke SRC biar bisa liat dia dalam 2piece.
holyshit
Post a Comment