So yeah, haven't got the mood to tell a story about a freak, now we shall talk about a story of a junior first. She's a junior RA in my residence but after one semester, she's already a senior to all the new RAs in Residence six and this conversation happened yesterday when we were decorating the the room design competition.
I think you all know who she is and we'll refer her as @#$ for convenience and confidentiality purposes, so let's just start anyways.
it was when we were pasting pictures on to the board and we were like,
"eh, how come this one can win? the room's so-so only. @#$, must have been biased and must have given more score than anyone of us just because the blanket is red color"
she was showing annoyed face as usual.
After few sentences among us, which i couldn't remember since there's no point in remembering such things, she suddenly mentioned something which annoyed me:
"Eh, don't take us lightly, i'm the one more senior here", I said if i'm not mistaken after @#$'s stereotyping that guys are less artistic than girls.
And then me and Tanjo mentioned that all artistics people are mostly male "Mozart was a male, Leonardo da Vinci and Michaelangelo was a male, those are more than a proof to your saying that men are less artistic"
She actually mentioned this because we were doing the decorating and to her eyes, we were decorating it so badly. I were just letting them to decorate it like how I let them to do posters now, since it's so troublesome and wasting energy only to support my stand/or let me design new posters.
"That's because women were looked down back then" She said, adding, "Nowadays, woman are performing better than men, it's just you guys who've never admitted it."
Somehow she spitted out these words:
"Eh, I'm the one with highest power here!"
Thinking to myself, "Oah, wtf, really this girl is really really arrogant. I'm the one who's more senior (It's going to be my 5th semester as an RA already and it's only going to be her 3rd), and only in the second semester, she has already declaring herself as the most powerful RA of R6"
Keeping calm, trying to know the reason of such selfish and silly assumption, I asked her:
"You sure? You are the one with most power in R6? I'm the one who's more senior eh? Why do you think that you are the most powerful RA in R6?"
"Because you never do your work, you never remind the new RAs to write their reports or remind them what to do." Very weak reasoning as usual. The selfish self of her, really really annoying. "And besides I'm the one who always does the compilation and stuff"
I'm not that smart but I just know that she's wrong because she's very wrong. So it's actually easy to tackle this kind of argument:
"Are you sure? Reports submission are actually recommended to be one week after the event is finished. There was actually no official deadline for report but you are the one rushing things. Reports come out 2, 3 days after the event, it's not that I never remind, it's you remind them in a too early manner."
"You also never remind the new ones about what are they supposed to do!"
"Aren't you just assuming things? Should told you everytime I remind them about what they are supposed to do? Are sure I never remind them?"
Silence for a moment for @#$, probably injecting some realities to her mind, but I just keep adding my argument.
"Besides, all RAs are supposed to have equal POWER (authority), I'm just saying that I'm the MORE SENIOR one here. Is there anything wrong with my sentence?"
"Yeah, what william says is not wrong" tanjo said.
Okay, all these talks were uncalled for but who would stand her anymore if there weren't anyone to slap and wake her consciousness out of her mind.
She posted something2, about a comparison about a boy and a man. Too bad she doesn't realize that there's this thing called a girl and a woman.. She complained about how guys can be so immature and insensitive (boy) and how the rest can be the opposite.
Shouldn't she realize that she's not more than a girl herself?
Too bad.. I'm a boy but a growing one
6 comments:
hahaha...n1!
you have typed her name out!!
... winong pro ... hahah
wher? wher got her name typed out?
edited already..
need me to effing slap her? ok la... tabokin adit is always a joke... but this one ah... after 5 effing year knowing her... zzzzz
(of course I dunno who the girl is... n pretend to get angry too...)
(and of course the above was a lie)
Post a Comment