Pages

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Greed:Medium

Gluttony:Medium

Wrath:Medium

Sloth:High

Envy:Medium

Lust:High

Pride:Low



You can take the quiz from Here

I'm a bit surprised when I thought my highest sin would be lust, but it's actually sloth.
Kinda true though that I'm a hell of super lazy guy who finds working damn annoying. Yeah, but lust is second, and wrath is third (considering me shouting at team mates during dota games, getting into resentment, etc.)

1 comment:

The Lame One said...

yo prideless dude

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.