As some/all that you've known, I'm developing a new habit of keeping track of what I devour every day by jotting them down here at the end of the day.
Thanks to that, and my new haircut, there had been few that has given the remark that I've look slimmer. Indeed, the blog was one of the means to control my food intake so that I won't put on much more weight anymore and if possible, so that I can lose some weight.
Well, however my determination hasn't been very strong: shown now by increasing list of the food intake recently.. Nevertheless, now I all like thomas-ish now: eating only the main meals, UNLESS there's free food.
Probably maybe, my purpose has changed to money output control instead of food intake control. Since I've realized that I've spent only like $80 for the whole two weeks which I don't normally do.
Sometimes, the $80 could be simply wasted in a week, yeah, thanks to that blog for the improvement.. Hmm, however, eating subway, and mc.Donald in two just days, hasn't been really economical and healthy.
However, since I've just spent like 17 hours of last minute meeting meeting(which will be another different post) where we at the night we decided to shift to Mc's and I've just finished my japanese oral and decided to celebrate my failure again with sub's.
So...............................
1 comment:
coba list apa aja yg loe makan pas buffet n quantitynya..haha..
Post a Comment