Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's just..

The tension wasn't there, even during the test.
Well, partially because I bear no respect towards the lecturer simply because I don't like him, and I think he sucks, given him as one of NUS lecturers.
I only attended first and the last lecture, had no idea what was going on, didn't feel nervous at all though bearing in mind that I'm gonna screw up.

Nevertheless I still prepared the research to be used in the open book exam, as usual, last minute preparation till morning; And yes, on the contrary, as expected, 2-hour-sleep simply just won't give you enough 'spirit' to concentrate.
I didn't feel the seriousness of the test and was numb from the tension; The weird confidence for nothing, the lack of focus, the unpreparedness for the test summarize pretty well that I'm gonna screw up for this module.

It's the contradiction within myself again: I can't be bothered to even score even in the most decent way but I will feel bad if I screw up as well. I only noticed that after coming out from the exam hall.
This time, confirm plus chop and guarantee that my result's gonna be bad for this module.
Darn....

Oh well..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sabar2.... all the best buat examny

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.