Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The me and me of a slacker: Me

"Yeah, I'm okay",
"Nah, I haven't started, still slacking around"
 "No no, I'm not studying yet, but not playing game either, just slacking around"

Those are what I've been saying to the people who kept wondering why I'm not with my lecture notes or textbooks.

Partially it's procrastination: where you think that everything's gonna make it somehow for you; or when you think you are smart when you are not and keep delaying when you think you can finish early (it's part of the definition of procrastination)
Partially it's the lack of interest: "what the hell man, why should I be studying the subject I don't like?"
Partially it's also the carefree part of me still dominating against the worrywart part of me.

But when I actually die-die try (wow a pun!) to freaking start when almost everyone else is ready, the worrywart part of me suddenly turned against that carefree counterpart: it's like it's saying to the other:
"Wahlaneh, u see lah, u see lah!! now u know you have so much to study!!! HOW TO FINISH U STUPID ARSEHOLE!! told you to start early u kept delaying"

And the third person is like the person between them which is the decider and the me:
The carefree me will tell this third person:
"Aiyah that guy so noisy, relack lah, relack(relax).. take your time take your time"
The worrywart me will be like:
"Wah, you still listen to that guy, you want to die issit, want to die issit? later fail how? HOW???"

Yeah, slacking is bad but the other counterpart of me is not a good motivation to study either.
Darn...! DARN!!!!
"STOP THE NOISE BOTH OF YOU!!"

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.