Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The most fucked-up me, on this Christmas

what the fuck...
WHEN CAN I REALLY LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!!!??

2nd time losing my camera: Canon PowerShot Silver Colour SX100 which I bought for 500bucks March 2008 ago!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's how it happened:
We (Thomas, Danny, Wilson and me) were having Christmas even dinner at the Kim's Family Restaurant (Korean Food) @ Upper Bukit Timah and had our dessert at Udders near Kim's, when we decided to go Orchard for a movie.

I was still taking pictures at the way from Lido to Cineleisure because the crowd was crazy, people spraying each other around and yes the camera was still there... Then after that we went to buy ticket at Cineleisure after deciding that we would watch Sherlock Holmes.

We went up 15 minutes before the movie start and there were a big crowd, waiting at the entrance because they weren't allowed to go in yet. I believed that I have inserted my Camera to my pocket and didn't really take it out since that point since normally everyone is not allowed to take any pictures inside the cinema.

The movie got boring at the middle part where at times I almost fell asleep, although it got exciting at the end. After the movie ended we went back to PGP by cab and I only realized that my camera was missing after I got into the lift going to my cluster.

After that I tried to call the customer service of the Comfort and CityCab to ask but the service wasn't operating. So I filed an online report to the website.
At the next day, I followed wilson's suggestion to call dial-a-cab and talked to the operator instead where I was forwarded to the Lost and found department where the officer just seemed to do the asked the same thing like that on the online report form at the website and I was asked to wait for a phone call within half an hour, if not I would need to call the customer service with the same answering bot.

The next day I went back to Cineleisure to talk to the someone who looked like the manager and they said there weren't anything found in the cinema and if there were anything left behind, the cleaners would have brought it to the office.

Now, where the camera could have gone if this is to be analyzed carefully? The probabilities are:
1. Got stolen/pick-pocketed at the crowd queue before the entrance: Less likely, I was talking, I also met one of my PFM friends there, people should watching and be alerted if there's any pick-pockets

2. Left in the cinema, not returned by the cleaners: this means GG

3. Got pick-pocketed when I was watching/half sleeping: Possible because the two girls beside me left quickly right after the movie. Sub-probabilities:
--> I'm repulsive, so they left quickly --> negates back the probability
--> They were catching up with their friends who already left first --> also negates the probability
--> They were pick pocketing my camera when I was on my least alerted state, then left early when I haven't realized it --> GG also...

4. Left/dropped in the cab when I was going to take out my wallet although wilson was the one who paid. Might have dropped when I was looking for it. Sub-probabilities:
--> The cab driver didn't pay attention to left item and was taken by the next passenger: also means GG
--> The cab driver found it not going to return the camera: also means GG
--> The cab driver found the camera and haven't reported to the office since it was holiday: Last hope!!

5. I dropped it somewhere when I was walking: less likely, my camera is quite big so if it was dropped it would have created noise and I would have noticed it rightaway.

Although it's not right to count in others as part of the probabilities and in away blame them, I know all the fault lies on myself for not being careful at ALL TIMES. But seriously, I was already careful since I believed I've developed at least some habit to check all my belongings at all times, where I still could even notice my handphone at the cinema seat just before I was leaving the cinema. BUT I STILL COULD LOSE MY CAMERA!!! ON A FREAKING CHRISTMAS EVE WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD ENJOYING THEMSELVES. FORGET GAY APPARELS, FORGET JOY TO THE WORLD, FORGET ALL THE HAPPY ATMOSPHERE, THE GLEE CAROLS THAT WAS PLAYING EVERYWHERE, FORGET SANTA CLAUS, I BECAME SANTA CLAUS AND GAVE AWAY MY CAMERA JUST LIKE THAT!!??? NO WAY MAN!! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

I'm waiting for that last hope: Waiting for a call from the cab driver who would find the camera.
"Hey kid, next time be careful!! Camera costs money you know!!! Can't you be more grateful to your parents!!??$R%TQ^&*$!@"

Scold me with whatever you like, however you like, with that honorable intention to teach this stupid kid because, he's worth scolding. Just give me a call to return the camera please.. Pleassseeee....



I even wished the Cab driver Merry Christmas before I get out of the cab!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.