Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I'm always so inspired by my current law teacher.
He always give jokes, like the contract between God and Devil (if you haven't heard of it, I will tell you later or maybe post later)
But when I was looking at my lect notes, there's this small line that I jotted down. Probably I didn't want to miss to share it that's why I jotted it down.
it says:

"The higher you go, the more painful you fall"

I remembered mike showed the same thing for some philosophy about relationship thingy, the stair and staircase illustration. Yeah. Probably it's something like that.

Anyways, hey William, good luck for your finals later!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.