Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Principle of diminishing satisfaction

It's like the law of diminishing return in economy, but this is just what I'm feeling.

I play game and even if I win, I don't feel the satisfaction as I used to feel.

I see my family, and I don't miss them as much as I used to miss them.

I eat my favorite food and it doesn't taste as delicious as it's supposed to be.

I watch a funny movie and I don't feel happy even after loud laughters.

I do a sketching, my hand won't draw what I picture in my mind.

I want to play a song, but seems like practice also has no effect.

I listen to my favorite music but I don't enjoy it.





Things are not as satisfying as they were used to for me. Life's like missing a lot of things right now, but instead of ending it simply because it's boring, as a reasonable man (legal term horr haha), I should go find those things that I'm missing. It's like you are bored with the taste of the cocktail and now you want to try a new mixture.

--



But oh yeah, maybe I should re-play Suikoden 2

1 comment:

instrumentaList said...

20 something is the age for getting not-so-interested on basically most things.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.