Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

me and me

I am the one who should know best that pure perseverance is one of the main keys to success.
As an artist, if my drawing sucks, spending even 5 - 10 hours on that drawing doesn't not matter. It sucks = it sucks, the place that it belongs to is only the trash bin.
I wouldn't mind spending more time to try again to reach near perfection.

Yes, why can't I apply that in real life?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.