My Japanese teacher has always given us great songs that I will remember for quite a long time.
Yes rather than BEG, KARA, SNSD, WONDERGIRLS, etc (Personal attacks to K-pop otakus, lolzomg) I still prefer songs that are more meaningful. I don't hate K-pop, I especially like the slow songs like the only-wind only-wind or the 7989, but yes, Japanese songs are made with extra effort, soul and heart.
I was feeling quite blue today still under the effect of disgust of myself not being able to draw properly but the music played during the Jap class today made my day!
It's composed just nicely to cheer you up, and it's actually a remake of a very old song (as early as 1963), same tune same title slightly different lyrics: Ashita ga aru sa (There's still tomorrow).
(Source: My teacher, a Japanese) It's re-made during the year 2000 where Japan had a very bad economy downturn and a lot of people were worryingly depressed. This song were played times and times to get the spirit up, and yes, I do feel it has got something in it.
If you are feeling stressed, depressed, down, blue.
This is just the right song for you unless your FYP deadline is today (so there should be no more FYP deadline tomorrow muhahahahhahahah)
(GOT TRANSLATION, exciting lyrics ^^)
3 comments:
it's has got a very hip tune right?
cari perkara nih?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFkgLs4js0M
BEG is there... WG is there... SM artistes are missing... Kara not up there yet...
Post a Comment