After drawing some birthday cards which seemed to become a tradition that particular semester, i.e. last semester, I decided to stop since it is actually quite tiring to draw and it sucks when the guy don't really like your drawing.
Other than the funny moments during the drawing process, i.e. trying to make the face look funny or sth like that, and then the satisfaction felt after the drawing is done, there's not much feelings involved into the whole process of making a card.
During the AGM which marked the end of my term being an MC, I received a handmade card as a token, thinking of this occasion: I'm not gonna be an active member of NUSSU CBLC anymore after graduation, with a drawing of my face on it and somehow I feel really really really happy and grateful. Because not only it looked good but also efforts were spent on the making on the card.
Although maybe because mainly it's the drawing, it's the same feel when a photographer (which is normally me as well) for social arrangements like events, or trips, is included in a picture. It's the same feel when a portrait artist's face is drawn as a portrait.
But another thing to be grateful for is how much appreciation I can feel from the messages on the card.
Thank you so much!!
really thank you! =)
just in case the rest of you who wonders how does the card look like.
one side
and the other side


No comments:
Post a Comment