Pages

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Post exam feeling

Do you all feel this way?
Like, finishing exam this time is not as exciting as it used to be. Since It might be our last exams as students, somehow I don't feel as excited and instead I didn't want the exams to be over because once it's over, it marks the end of my life, as a student.

It's not that I don't want to look forward and ahead to the next stage, but I probably need some days to take some rest, reflect on the things that I have done in my undergraduate years, think of what can be improved on and recall on the past events that I may want to treasure as fond memories.

Really, instead of feeling extremely happy, I feel a bit sad. Graduation won't be a goodbye but it's definitely gonna mean that university fun is not for me anymore. I'm not limiting myself to have fun, when I have fun from this onwards, it won't be as a university student anymore so yeah...

After this, I'm just gonna continue looking for a job, and be self-sustaining. I had some a very normal talk with my cluster mate about job (since he's a graduating student also) and he was real worried about this since he didn't apply only until he finished his exams (means just recently). It's not like I have secured a job either, in fact he's got a back up plan to be a research assistant but I'm still honestly still in this kind of mood and Job is one of things I don't want to hear about yet.
However, after this few days, hopefully the I can brush up my feelings again and get my ass working on what I'm supposed to do again.

Kay, exams are over.......yay..................

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.