Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Graduate!

GEK1025 Reading Visual Images: B
LAJ2203 Japanese 4: B
PF4101 Dissertation: B-
PF4203 Project Dispute Management: A-
PF4304 Total Building Performance: B-
Cap: 3.24
Status: Third Class Honours

Did unexpectedly only so-so for Japs, but competition was tough, probably that's why.
Dissertation is disappointing but I have no one else to blame, EVERYBODY must have done better for their FYPs, FML.
Did unexpectedly good for a module not of my caliber/forte, the last minute study and only 2-hour of sleep for that particular paper was worth it, a law (but-not-so-law) module gave me A-!!!!! MY SECOND CORE MODULE TO GET an A-!!! How cool is that hahaha. I always do better with the mentors that I am in favor of and to whom I pay great respect.

So yeah, 4 semester of (not-so-much-of) hardwork has now officially ended = )
Hope the rest are doing fine too

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.