Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Karaoke

I have never been to Karaoke in Singapore
The only karaoke sessions I have had are in Medan and those I will always be the most reluctant guy to go.
However, these days I see karaoke sessions as the time to listen to my friends who are much better at singing than me, sing; Which is quite fun too, especially when they are really really good.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.