I sick of my own complaints,
but it's funny isn't it? Instead of doing something about it, I just go around and keep complaining.
Right? it's funny isn't it? The same girl whom I don't really know, the same infatuation can last up to 3 years.
It's funny..
Let me do an analysis on why I like her so much, to think about it, I actually never really taught why I have been liking her so much.
Eyes: The first impression that I will take from girls are from their eyes. I haven't seen such pair of bright, shiny yet warm looking eyes. I don't understand it quite well but If notice that see accidentally had her sight on me, her glance feels like a jab right into the chest. If I made an eye contact, I will melt so I always avoid it and just walk pass through her just like that.
As if we don't know each other though, I also doubt if she still recognizes me.
Facial feature: Apparently her nose looks big *lol*, but her face appears as a figure of a beautiful combination, just right they way they are, noses, eyes, lips. Her smile is soothing and cheerful.
Most of the time, she might look ignorant towards people who are less important to her, like me. Probably might look funny, yet still light, fun and cute given if funny expressions are made from that face. Never really seen one in real life though. Probably like roses, you don't need extra decoration for them to look astounding, extra make-up will make her look gaudy, which is probably why she looks great in her natural appearance.
Appearance: I'm not saying she has the greatest body, I actually don't pay much attention so I can't really judge. She doesn't not appear ridiculous tall as a model, or the other way round. I know that she looks quite slim but I'm not sure about curves and all that, sorry *lol* Her elegance is of the true lady and she doesn't need a fancy dress or even wear skirt to emit her wave of goddess-like aura. Very composed most of the time, looks like she enjoys every moments in her life, taking it as easy as it goes, yet not as blatantly ignorant. Just the right way of how life should be appreciated I suppose, and is depicted from her just like that.
Other than what I imagine of her, I'm afraid I don't know much about her, yet it's so unlike me to like someone so much when I don't even know that much about her. Is it the beautiful physical embodiment? Probably.
I would have preferred a normal girl whom I have known about, have had good impression on and whom I can really approach but every time I happen to see her, everything just does not feel right.
Every time just as I thought that I have gotten over her, she appears and shoot another one or two arrows that will remain stabbed for weeks.
Every time just as I thought that I have gotten rid of her out of my mind, by inserting the thoughts of other girls, she always appears so clear on my mind out of nowhere.
Gosh, tell me I'm screwed.
However, as I am going to commence my real life, probably if I fill myself with some positive thought and focusing myself in attaining my goals in career or financial status, probably I won't be seeing her anymore so I won't be able to think of her anymore in such unreasonable manner.
Yeah, that will do.
2 comments:
Haha, u will get some more arrows if u met her on the streets someday~
Why dun u try to know her?
Oh hi, as this has been a long thing going on, it dates back from 3 years. I do know her, but these things just can't be helped.
That's why I'm in a nowhere state.
Post a Comment