Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

knowledge

It makes me ponder, do we seek knowledge because they have genuine passion for it?
or do we seek knowledge because we bear a sense of inferiority if they lack it?
or do we do so because we have the need for achievement?

I classify myself as the second type.

My idealism is that it is only justifiable for humans to seek knowledge because of the authentic passion and I am not fit for that. I shall continue to seek because I will always feel inferior to people who seek on passion or people who bear more knowledge than me (assuming it as measurable).

2 comments:

Aditya said...

I seek knowledge if they're useful for my goals and needs.

which type am I?

William said...

well, basically because we need it right? not because we want to know genuinely? I'd put that on no.3 if you don't mind haha

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.