Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

how is your career? 2

Amazing, this month alone up till now, despite the two days of public holiday, my only off days are Saturdays. Even though the working hours on off days are flexible, it's just such a pain because the 2.5 hours travelling to and fro just for 5-6 hours (sometimes 8) of work is very troublesome.
Well, the long ongoing dispute will be settled and people will have a good life after so long.

To think about it my career is pretty fun, and I am actually excited (other than the excessive sheet job) to look much more forward. The fun thing is as a part of the Contract Dept, what my senior handles are mainly disputes and disputes and more disputes. I think, the statement of myself as "someone who is stubborn and will stand on my principles and my limited knowledge until someone proves me wrong" is the main line that got me the job. I have to admit, I do mean stand true by that sentence and this this might be just the best job for me indeed. Erm.. we'll see how it goes.

My lecturer previously said, "thanks to construction industry (implying: thanks to this industry which has a lot of dispute), I still have a job".
That's the same lecture that said, "Being a Bsc. (Building) Graduate is like neither here nor there, so I figured out that by getting an LLB will make me to be able to do more things, so I just went ahead and get that paper lah". I do hope that I have that kind of mental power to take up such degree, but yeah... nope.. don't think so.

So exciting!!!!!! So busy!!! So distressssiinnngggg

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.