Probably my parents' wanting me to try to make myself a living to the tiny island instead of down here in this home country, it's all due to their desire to flee from whatever they are experiencing here, either consciously or subconsciously.
I'm pretty sure that every family has its fair portion of unpleasant/undesirable conditions, including either from itself, or from outside. And say if they were able to reside in the tiny island instead, they'd at least be freed from the latter.
Let's not talk about the permanence of that freedom, as ideally problems irregardless of how complicated it is solvable and when there's a problem, it is to be solved; but realistically, even for adults, it's just too much for them to handle.
Everytime I went back to the tiny island there's this burden that felt relieved as I don't have to feel the distress the rest of my family is having such as: problematic relatives, pride and peer-pressure, and all these kind of stuffs, and I everytime I come back here to my hometown, it's only to re-realize it again.
For everything that my parents have done to me, I would always remember that I am their biggest investment and I shall not fail them. That will be my biggest motivation, and I hope to that motivated all the way.
1 comment:
haha, true2..
btw, you are not jobless anymore.. :D
Post a Comment