Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Looking forward to...

The only thing that I would complain about my work right now is the lack of it.

I have been getting too free and I have been deliberately spending too much time on a work that I can finish fast because I know I won't have anything to do if I finish it and that kinda sucks because I can't be facebooking nor blogging or drawing comics at the office.

It's getting less exciting nowadays and days seems to pass at an even speedier rate as I keep myself occupied from boredom of going through each and everyday slowly by looking forward to an upcoming event, like swimming or futsal on saturday; or simply by looking forward to weekend.

There's also another reason for relatively speedier rate: Because in a day where we could do more things we like, now we can only do much less due to work.

Hey it's gonna be weekend soon! again!

1 comment:

parkjungah said...

time to find new job..haha..

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.