Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Moron

Either I am a moron for not being able to present my argument in a clear cut, unambiguous manner,
or a moron due to the continuation of that action of arguing with people who don't get the point of my arguments.
or both.

Either way I am a moron, and I still can't stop being one despite the bittering conditions.

1 comment:

parkjungah said...

moron five

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.