Pages

Monday, May 09, 2011

A Birthday wish

Hi Teddy,

Good if you are reading this.
The same thing that I did last year, since I can't find you on facebook today I will just wish you a decent happy reminding-you-that-you-are-one-year-older-day.

You might have gotten ample new friends/acquaintances (and I'm sure it would have been damn easy for you to get a new clique) or you might have been living a quiet peaceful life since you cut contact with us approximately one year ago. A whole year had past and you still had decided not show up. Although it seems that a lot of us don't even want to be reminded of your name anymore due to that, but I think deep inside all of us, if things were as ignorant and as blissful as what it used to be, it'd be great.

But I think that's just the way you are. Your disappearance made us realize how much we actually don't know about you. Don't blame us for not doing anything since we can't do anything about it since it takes two to clap or tango. If you'd show up one day then great and hopefully that is soon but if you'd decide to go your own way, then please by all means for as long as you are happy.

Happy Birthday!! haha..

1 comment:

Aditya said...

Happy bday teddy.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.