Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

idiot fate

Just as I thought that 'this girl' in my office is worth liking (or even more than that) idiot fate comes to play a joke on me again.

I just got a friendly approach started: you know, that kind of casual office convos and joining in their regular badminton activities. By means of a twist and a turn of fate, she will be away for 3 years from the office by the end of this week.. Fml

Maybe I am destined to make extra extra extra efforts for girls that I really like. Dunno... see how it goes

:'(

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.