It was funny because this is one of the events that was quite clear in my memory.. I think my first crush should be the cute girl who sat just beside me!!!!
but then the girl who sat behind me was really playful and asked me who is my crush in the class... I couldn't possibly tell her that I liked the girl who sat just beside me, it would have been really really awkward.
So after a quick glance in the class, i noticed there's this other cute girl (who is the one who just got married) that looked like shizuka.. So I told the girl who sat behind me that I like that girl.
see how cute is Shizuka for a guy when he was in primary 4? hahaha
Then I of course thanks to that idiot, maybe the whole class kinda knew and she never talked to me. But somehow I liked her a lot till I moved to secondary... maybe..? But I liked the cute girl who sat beside me too.. hahaha.. and I liked WWF Smackdown too!!
Funny how she had grown a bit chubby, still looking cute and there were no feelings at all after secondary school haha.. Now she is married!! Gosh how time flies, and that was a short sweet one minute of reminiscing! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment