Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

First Job Luck

My supervisor (currently a senior manager) just told me that I had been really really lucky.
Apparently in history of Kajima Singapore, I was the highest paid fresh-graduate when the company hired me.

I felt happy for bit then it feels like I'm too narrow-minded just for feeling a bit happy for that.

That statement, however, did remind me to feel grateful for what the company has given me, but I wont forget either men should have high ambitions.
At least I should get a better job with better pay

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.