Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

Goal of the year!!



It's november already! The year's approaching it's end pretty soon! Well, everybody of course have their determination upon something they wish to achieve this year. Some students may say they(mm, these are my friends) that they would like to have a CAP above 4.0, hmm that's going to be tough for me because i lack academical determination for me to persevere..lol.. Some may have their desired goods for example new digicams or whatsoever to be owned after some digital goods freak have kept some savings during the year... Yeah, who knows?.. Some single people may also say that they are putting effort on searching their dreamt mate so they can take them to the fireworks display during the end of the year... Or maybe some working busy men may have strived extradordinarily so they could perform well in work and get promotion like what they've aspired before another busy year comes?


YEAH OF COURSE EVERYONE HAVE DIFFERENT GOALS!! YEAH!!!



YAY, My Goal of the year is to edit a suikoden movie tribute.. Yeah Yeah Yeah.. I bet many people dont know this suikoden but it's been my favorite game all of the times.

Game Description by me:
Actually this suikoden is a classic game you may say but it's damn cool. People whoever ever played this game can be addicted to re-play it even after they finish this Role Playing Game platform Playstation. Well, I have to be specific, mm, the game is about war of the world.. what the?... I mean it's always about a war between a kingdom and another. The interesting part is that the heroes, the leaders of the favored kingdom are always a rebel of the other kingdom. There'll be fights amongst friends, deaths of the loved ones, 108 stars of destiny, the gift of stone tablet, 27 true runes and of course victory of a kingdom.
There're 5 series of Suikoden by the way, and interestingly all five are associated. You'll feel like being indulged into the game, as you are in the suikoden world, and you can even see the plotted timeline for the events of the five suikodens, births of the heroes, everything... These are work of geniuses.. My favorite suikoden(probably everyone's favorite suikoden) is SUIKODEN 2

I'm going to make a very brief-about 10 minutes if i can-music video tribute to suikoden series.
But WHY IS IT MY GOAL OF THE YEAR? Because I love this game and I wanna show it to everyone! Moreover I think, there'll be a lot of endeavors to be conducted. I have to learn a software to edit the videos, I have to search for videos and sound files to be editted, I have to combine 400something pictures for some parts of the video as animated frames, I have to learn music editting software, I have so many things to do because I'm not out of my daily routines to attend classes. Moreover the exam's coming and I think, I dont wanna do the video now during this busy month. Thus I have to bear my desire to edit the video until I have my december holiday and my determination is to finish it before the coming of new year!

Hmm.. Several weeks ago I've spent a nonstop 4-5 hours on editting a 5 minute suikoden video but I'm not satisfied with it because the software i used was still limited that's why I mentioned I'm going to learn a new software which has better features.

This is the video(please view) and my goal of the year *I hope* will be ten times better than this(that means I have to spend ten times longer for it?? 40 hours). Can I do it? Wish me luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice video ^^
ur ability is juz amazing man!!
BEN

William said...

THanks For YOur CoMment.. Anyways, which BEN are you? I have two friends named BENny and of course both of you use even the same nick.. one is my friend from medan now in sin Poly, and one is my senior in NUS, which one r u? thanks again anyways
William Luimenta a.k.a siaokia

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.