Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Self Introduction

Hello
Ni Hao
Konichiwa
Aloha
Anyonghaseyo
Sawadhika/kraap
Bonjour
Hola

Hi All ,this is my first post on this blogspot. Firstly I want to introduce myself. This Weblog owner:


Here's my pict
hahahahahaha.. this is me one or two years ago.. looks silly eh? yep.. that's me

Hmm
nah this is me currently, kind of different because i havent had my haircut for 4 months! and I'm not going to cut it... huehuehuehue..

Okay2, I admit i'm narcissitic, but who cares? hahaha.. sorry sorry, now I'll give out my particulars:

*Official Name:William

*Full(Family name but not official)name:William Luimenta; note This "Luimenta" came from my father's offical surname.

*Chinese name(also not official): Léi dà wéi (Léi: thunder dà:big wéi :patience); note This Lei is the chinese surname and it's pretty rare to find.

*Nick name: -Winong; note This was given my a buddy named Timothy edyson Chandra when i was in secondary one, everybody called me so and thus it was passed on till now. Actually I prefer to not be call that way but yeah, all my indonesian(yea I'm also indonesian) friends call me that way.
-Siao kia; note it's a hokkienese expression; Siao(siào)=crazy Kia(kià)=kid/child. So siaokia means crazykid. I love this one because it rather suits me, I'm insane indeed..
(insanely me*chuckles* at the right side*giggles*, left is my cousin who called me siaokia, but now i call myself that way)

*B'day: Yay! everyone always celebrates my birthday, because it's OLD AND NEW, yep I was born on the last day of 1989. Such a fortune coincidence! XD

*Occupation:I'm just an unsignificant university student, the uni's called NUS(National University of Singapore) under the little known course:"Project and Facilities Management".

*Hobbies:I love arts, I learnt drawing in a tuition before I even studied to write though drawings are still not good. Gotta train more!

(at least I got these trophies from drawing. there are about 40 of them *only quite a few* because my peers used to have hundreds*yeah hundreds i mean it*)
I also love photo editting, OMG i love photoeditting! hahaha.. here's one of my edits


Life could have been boring without editting any visual arts. Nevertheless, I enjoy hearing classical instrumentals, or gaming.*damn, i look really narcissistic here*
I also love musics but i'm totally not talented in it. I love classic instrumentals and gamesoundtracks. Sentimental ones Spirit rising ones, WOW I just need them, those musics are my steroids..

Okay.. maybe those are all i can describe for you.. Leave a comment, anyone! thanks for viewing ^.^

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.