Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2006

NOS

Please Click at the picture to see view full!


ArtWork Description
Font used for the NOS: Old English text.
Some fire generated to the surface of the NOS. This is the symbol of our accelerated class: Fire;accceleration.
Inside the NOS big text, there's a combined picture of some class photos. View full makes it clearer to be noticed.. But it not really clear though.. tsk..



I miss those school days
The days when I was still in accelerated class. The days I can be relaxed even during exams. The days of meeting friends everyday, spend most of the times with them. Those days, when I still can fall in love, can pay attention to the girls on whom i had admiration on rather than the teachers giving explainations.
The days those have been passed and could never come back again. I've past highschool days and I can never become one for another time anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha melankolis sekali! :P haha bagus2 hehe..

Anonymous said...

heh.. I miss my high school days too, although some unpleasant things happened (i.e. punished by teachers, insult from lunatic people.. (some are constructive, others.. hm.. kind of like offense to me.. ;p)
in love..? yeah, that's for u.. I never really feel what is "love" in my high school day.. However, I had special sympathy though.. lol..

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.