As one of the new fella RA said to me, "We must know at least a bit of knowledge of something, in order to appreciate others who are really knowledgeable in something.
I never played guitar before and couldn't appreciate how great are those people who can play guitar very very fluently. Like Vincent: despite his appearance (lolz), I always thought he's been memorizing a lot of song. Only until few days after I learned how to play for very very little, I just found out yesterday that Vincent can just play just by "because I have ever heard of this song".
One or two strums, he got the chords straightaway!
Well, too bad I have never studied music before. From small before entering primary, I have been accepting drawing courses, and my drawing is not that bad. Or, was not that bad, at least I have the basics. I could have studied music as well. Around that age period, my mom also sent to study keyboard, but stopped after one or two course.
Now, I complained to my mom, though I wasn't that keen on music either :"Mum, you shouldn't have stopped sending me to learn keyboard". Kinda weird. Not until this age, 15-18, my interest in musical instrument wasn't really there. And not until that age, I said that to my mom.
She always replied "I'm just worried that your personality would turn like a woman's!"
Lolz. True, my mom's statement was a bit weird. But I wasn't born in a family that love music that much.. When I come to think about it, none of my close relative can play music. So yeah...
Only until I know some bits about playing music, I can appreciate it very very very much. Erm.. maybe It's quite hard to learn now, since my hands are already stiff because my growing period almost stopped! lolz, and my fingers are not that big. But let's just see how long I can survive trying to learn this one! hahahahha.
Thank goodness I've got lots of friends who can teach me.
No comments:
Post a Comment