Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This year's WF?

Okay. Recently I've got lotsa praises nowadays by the RAs and senior RAs: "William!!! U R SO CUTE!!!!" yeap... meaning, I'm getting fatter and fatter, I act more and more childish each and everyday. That's why I'm cuter now.. :( :( :(

Sometimes I also hear my senior saying this.
"Good William, you were just a small boy last year (that's my first time contributing to the preparation of welcome fest and I was a newly appointed RA). Look at how much you've grown"

Well, thanks for giving me the chance to be the publicity head. I have been exposed to leading a team who are all older than me. It feels so so damn good that my banner is up there at the foyer! It feels so good to have things produced by your teammates, with you only needing to delegate them the job. It feels so dammmmm dammmmm goood to lead!

Only lot of things have slipped out from my hand during this leadership, I feel that this time I've gain so much experience and [next year] I want to use this to experience even more challenging stuff with the knowledge I've earned from this year. I want to try to be the sailor of the cruise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow... I support you...

bee said...

wew wew!!! Jiayou!

joker said...

nong...
u getting cuter!!!
lol

Anonymous said...

oi current sailor of the cruise, dont talk kok, ken or not?

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.